For Slip Disc, Sciatic, Adductor, Abductor Muscles & Hips Koormasana (Tortoise Pose-simplifed version)
1. Sit upright with the legs stretched out in front.
2. Bend both knees and touch eastyl the soles of the feet together with the heels away from the perineum.
3. Grasp onto the feet with the hands.
4. Inhale, lengthen the spine.
5. Exhale, bend forward and touch the feet with the forehead.
6. Close the eyes and relax in this position for about 10 long and deep breaths.
Benefits: This is a great posture for increasing hip flexibility and reduces stiffness in the inner thighs. At the same time, it gives a good massage to the abdominal organs. This is good pose to relieve sciatic pain and stiffness in hips and back
Veerasana (Hero Pose)
1. To begin, sit in Vajrasana (sit upright on the heels).
2. Next, shift the weight to the left and drop the buttocks to the floor.
3. Lift the right leg over the left leg and adjust the body so that the right knee is directly on top of the left knee. Ensure that both buttocks are on the floor.
4. Sit upright and interlace the fingers over the right knee.
5. Stay in this position for about 10 long and deep breaths.
6. Repeat other side.
Benefits: The Hero Pose is great for relieving stiffness and tension in the hip joints, inner thighs and abductor muscles. At the same time, it also helps to increase the power of concentration and balances the mind.
Yoga is for all ages and body types. Although the bouncy castle poses outlined are generally regarded as safe, it is possible for injuries or pain if poses are not executed properly. If you are considering the use of yoga poses for a specific health problem, consult your physician before starting up your yoga practice.