The large, rich and creamy white bean, are an excellent vegetarian substitute to meat and fish. Cannellini beans are an excellent source of protein, antioxidants, iron and dietary fiber
Why you should be eating tomatoes?
- Contain a high level of lycopene excellent for the skin.
- Contain a considerable amount of calcium and Vitamin K to help maintain strong bones.
- Packed with Vitamin A and Vitamin C, an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Vitamin B and Potassium contents reduce cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure.
- Vitamin A contents improve vision, hair and skin health.
Sesame oil is one of the healthiest vegetable jeux gonflables oil with its fantastic benefits: Improve hair, skin and dental health, contribute to stronger bones, reduce blood pressure and improve digestion and lower inflammation.
1/2 bowl cannellini beans, 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 clove of garlic, fresh cilantro, couple olives, 1 tsp capers, 2 tsp sesame olive oil, 3 tsp lemon juice, Himalayan salt.
To read the full article please download our Asana Journal App or purchase Issue 171 March 2017.