Patanjali’s yoga is often classified as a system of yoga that falls under the category of “Raja Yoga” – the yoga of meditation. While I had an opportunity to read several philoso...
Subscribe to our mailing list
Australia YogaBonnie Glass-Coffinbreathing pacemakercancer survivorscareerCourageDon OscarelementField of ForgivenessGout ArthritisGreat Originating MysteryIndspirationinflammation of the jointmental illnessNicole WalshOsteoarthritisparasympathetic nervous systemRheumatoid ArthritisSarvangasanaSun Salutation Surya Namaskaramteacher trainingThe Purification ChakraVishuddhi Chakrayoga trainingYoga’s Threat to the Underpinnings of the West
- Spring Cleansing Salad
- 5 Foods to Help You Feel Grounded During Quarantine!
- 4 reasons to hold your big toe
- Yoga - The Versatile Treasure of Knowledge
- 5 Ways to Add Meaning to Your Day!
- How Hatha Yoga is different from Vinyasa Yoga!
- Yoga every damn day, yes you can do it! 4 tips to make yoga a daily routine.