Our editorial team will review your article and polish your writing if necessary for easy reading.
We welcome articles for the below topics.
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Travel Stories
- Yoga Therapy for ailments
- Meditation / Mindfulness
- Healthy Eating
- Yoga Community News
- Yoga Literature review
- Yoga Research articles
- Yoga Product Reviews
- Yoga Events Press Release
If you’re interested in gaining additional exposure by writing for the Asana Journal regularly, send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that each piece meets the following guidelines:
- Send original and informative pieces that have not been published in other journals or magazines.
- Please send topic-related pieces and include a brief biography that contains details about your yoga-related experience or professional practice. Ahead shot photo may also be submitted which will be featured in the author’s bio.
- Self-promotional pieces such a press release, newsletter, or advertisement for a studio or teacher should not be submitted.
- You are also encouraged to forward previously published pieces as well as links to your Twitter or Facebook pages if these are available.
Additional style and editing guidelines that are recommended:
- Proofread pieces for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors prior to submission
- 250-1200 word entries that are not longer than three pages
- Short paragraphs that enhance readability
- A proper reference for all quoted material and ideas
- Attach photos of yoga poses if the article content has poses instructions.
Submissions will be selected based on the quality of writing, originality of ideas, and the relevance of the topic. In addition, minimal edits may be made to submitted pieces before publication.
By submitting an article, the author grants full rights to Asana Journal to publish the article and reproduce or create derivative works based on the content.
Expand your exposure and experience by becoming a regular contributor for Asana International Yoga Journal today.