Grab the opportunity to learn some of the most effective yoga postures that stimulates the thyroid, para-thyroid, adrenals, pancreas and pituitary and pineal glands. These postures greatly help to relieve gravitational stress and tension in the stomach, intestines, liver and kidney. It also helps to refresh and to renew. Inversions are great for relieving dullness and tiredness and improving blood circulation to the brain and body. In addition, they also help to remove mental and physical toxins from your systems and help to r everse ageing.
1. Lie down on the back with legs bent while resting the feet on the back of the chair. Hold onto the front legs of the chair with both hands while keeping the knees bent ninety degrees.
2. Inhale, hold onto the legs of the chair firmly while lifting the buttocks up and shifting the body closer towards the legs of the chair with arms bent.
3. Adjust until the body is in one straight line and the chest is against the chin.
4. Stay in this position for about 5 to 10 slow and long breaths.
5. To release, lower the body down in the reverse chronological order.
Benefits: Shoulder stand helps to stimulate the thyroid glands, keeping metabolism healthy. At the same time, it reverses the pull of gravity in the internal organs and increases blood circulation to the head, keeps the glands stimulated and brain nourished. It also helps to reverse ageing.
1. Lie down on the back with arms stretched out over the head while holding onto the front legs of a chair.
2. Inhale, raise the legs off the mat and place it on the seat of the chair.
3. Stay in this position for about 5 to 10 long and slow deep breaths or as long as possible.
4. To release, return to the original position slowly.
Benefits: This position is great for increasing blood circulation to the head, relieves the pull of gravity in the internal organs, stimulates the thyroid gland in the throat center and nourishes the brain. It also helps to reverse ageing.
1. Come on all fours in front of a chair. Next, drop the elbows to the mat and interlace the fingers together. Place the head snugly against the palms and form a tripod for support with the hands and elbows. 2. Inhale, straighten the legs and place the feet on top of the chair while being supported with the arms. Keep the legs straight. 3. While supporting the body on arms and elbows, raise one leg up at a time, keeping the spine upright. 4. With both legs up, keep the body in a vertical line and stay supported with the arms and elbows. Keep the core muscles active and stay balanced in this position for as long as feeling comfortable. 5. To release, slowly return to the starting point in reverse order.
Benefits: Headstand is the king of poses and is a great pose for overcoming fear, increasing blood flow to the brain, releases toxins from the internal organs and balancing the hormones. It also reverses the pull of gravity to the internal organs and reverses ageing.